Book + Tea Crate Sampler for "The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane"
- The book, "The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane" by Lisa See
- Travel-sized sachets of the following Chesser Roe Remarkable Teas, all chosen to coordinate with the story and bundled into a small wooden crate and beautifully wrapped:
- Golden Snail Chinese Black Tea – an exquisite tea crafted from golden tips and painstakingly hand-rolled into spirals resembling tiny snails.
- Juniper Mint Sencha – A lovely green blend with notes of mint, citrus, and a woodsy finish
- Golden Lily Oolong – A marvelously buttery smoothness that perfectly embodies the region and terroir of where this extraordinary tea was grown.
- Silver Needles – The most famous of Chinese white teas, this organic, selection boasts beautiful, downy spring tips.
- Dragonwell – Also known as Lung Ching, this is one of the most famous green teas in the world.
A themed gift crate created for our "The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane" Book Club (June 23rd at 5pm PST) includes: